Friday, February 18, 2011

List on Friday...

1. There is something about 70 degree weather that makes everyone think that flip flops are acceptable in February...even me. 

2. There is something about 70 degree weather that encourages high school students to wear shorts, look stare out the window for 90 minutes, and be way more excited than usual.  Apply all to me except the shorts part, I'd hate to blind anyone with the whiteness at present. 

3. I have a 750 word poetry explication due for one of my grad school classes on Sunday.  I have read the poetry, but that means nothing.  I suppose I will spend the majority of my weekend figuring out how to decipher something I don't really care about...........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

4. My boyfriend is out of town for the third consecutive weekend.  He will be home tomorrow, it will be the best part of my week. 

5. One of my best buds made a big announcement last night that I will discuss more at a later time.  (Leah, I made a list of blog topics :))

1 comment:

  1. yay blog topics! so excited every time you post! love you!

    ReplyDelete